Details of Post and Vacancies :-
1. CT/Barber – 37
2. CT/Boot Maker – 08
3. CT/Cook – 185
4. CT/Carpenter – 08
5. CT/Electrician – 03
6. CT//Mason- 02
7. CT/Mali – 04
8. CT/Painter – 04
9. CT/Plumber – 02
10. CT/Sweeper – 94
11. CT/Washerman – 31
Job Location: All over India
The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2017)
Candidates must hold an age between 18 t0 23 years as on 01/01/2017. Upper age is relax-able by 05 years in respect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month.
1. Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
2. Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
3. Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1 st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
4. Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list
5. Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
1. For General and OBC candidates Application Fee:-Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman Application Fee:- Nil
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 22.11.2017
Date of Examination: Nov/Dec 2017